Bringing back the lost art of traveling in this world with no clear destination.
Where there are no wrong turns and getting lost is only a state of mind.
There is a new world to discover in every image!
“Welcome to a world reimagined.” – Jeff
Take a Moment to Read Through my Blog, Wander Through my Gallery, and Browse Through the Store!
- Wacipi: A Day of Cultural Education and HumilityCultural education and humility are vital in being anti-racist. It was an honor to be at this Wacipi. I still have much to learn in being anti-racist.
- Driving in Dust, A Good Filter’s a MustThis adage is as old as I wrote it – that is, about three minutes ago. A cab filter can only do so much good when driving in dust. I suppose, rolling down windows and opening doors to take pictures do not help the cause either. The gritty, muddy taste I had in my mouthContinue reading “Driving in Dust, A Good Filter’s a Must”
- A hot day to mow hay (it usually is)Timing means everything to get the hay crop in from the field. That means when the weather cooperates, its time to get out there – even when the temperature soars. The heat was on this morning in barn country. It’s been in the 90s over the past three days with humidity levels rising. With hotContinue reading “A hot day to mow hay (it usually is)”
- What’s with Round Barns?The intrigue, the mystique, the circular nature. Behold, Round Barns! This was a jaw-dropping, head-turning, car-stopping scene to come across (that’s a lot of dashes.) Admittedly, I’ve seen this beauty before, but it was in the winter. Six months later, with temperatures above zero, it was a whole new experience for this barner. It wasContinue reading “What’s with Round Barns?”
- Buyer Beware!Writing is one of the best ways to become a stronger writer! Imagine that! Follow along as I use my own photographs as spring boards for original short stories. Welcome to Unhinged, where the buyer needs to beware! In this second segment of “Unhinged” we are transported back to when the nightmare began for ourContinue reading “Buyer Beware!”
All Images Copyright Jeff Wallager